Full Moon Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising

Have a new character? Here's a place for practice runs and tweaking! Come on in!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not much of a party...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannin
Admin
Tannin

Aquarius Posts : 87

Not much of a party... Empty
PostSubject: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 13:13

Hey everyone! Nobody seems to be so interested in role playing here. I am not sure what I can do to make this forum more interesting, and more appealing for others to join without me having to beg them. Thank you, Gallente, for the tips. I'll be sure to add those in when I get the chance. Please, we need to start some games or something to keep us checking back here! I believe I need to create a board for said games, but only if we're going to use it! I'm tired of being the only one that cares for this site.

Be honest. Do you care? Why or why not? (Yes, I'm expecting an answer from everyone)
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/3110/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 15:26

Yes I do care, and i have been waiting for you milady to give a topic or something to rp on. Now i have started a topic. I will try and get some people to join. Auf wiedersehen
Back to top Go down
Tannin
Admin
Tannin

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 15:31

oh I didn't realise you were waiting on me. you don't have to wait for me to start a thread lol I'm not sure how active I'll be to rp, but I'll try to get online at least once a day or so. I won't guarantee anything lol I'll start one today though. I probably have to remake my characters lol

thank you, for trying to get people to join. and I don't understand that last part that you said... "Auf wiedersehen" ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 15:46

Auf Wiedersehen : Until we see each other again.... And mein plezicht : My pleasure / your welcome
Back to top Go down
Tannin
Admin
Tannin

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 16:44

cool, cool.

now Gallente and Questor have to respond..... *waits*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 17:07

~Grows a beard~ ( hopefully not )
Back to top Go down
Tannin
Admin
Tannin

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2010, 17:08

hopefully not? what do you mean by that? it's not very kind to say that, you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 13:21

my apologies, i was tired when writing that and it came out wrong, i meant it to be hopefully not a long one, as i hate my beard being long,

again my sincere apologies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not much of a party...   Not much of a party... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not much of a party...
Page 1 of 1